Camping is not only fun and adventurous. It is also a perfect opportunity to unwind and distress. However, stressful nights due to mosquito bites and other bugs crawling all over you can cut short your adventure pretty fast. No one wants to deal with mosquito bites after a camping trip, let alone the potential scars you may get if you have sensitive skin.
As such, if you are not a fan of sleeping on the ground while camping, your best option would be to invest in a camping hammock with a mosquito net. Not only do you get to avoid crawling bugs, but you also get protection from mosquitos, which is a huge plus.
Here are the best camping hammocks with a mosquito net.
Top 5 Camping Hammock with a Mosquito Net
- Single & Double Camping Hammock with Mosquito/Bug Net
- Camping Hammock with Net – Lightweight COVACURE Double Hammock
- Easthills Outdoors Jungle Explorer 118″ x 79″ Double Camping Hammock
- ENO, Eagles Nest Outfitters JungleNest Hammock
- Hammock Bliss No-See-Um No More
Single & Double Camping Hammock with Mosquito/Bug Net
This single hammock with a bug net is made from heavy-duty parachute nylon that is lightweight and durable. The mosquito net is also made from nylon making it longer lasting. The hammock and net combo are compact, making them easy to pack for camping.
They also come in an elegant pouch. All necessary installation tools are also included. The installation kit includes; 2 easy-setup hammock straps that are 20 feet long (the straps have 32 adjustment loops), two net ropes, and two carabiners.
The net fabric is two times denser than other products, and it has a unique design for use even in the most demanding camping sites. Lastly, the product has a 100% Lifetime Guarantee.
- Maximum Weight Recommendation: 500 Pounds
- comes in an elegant pouch
- Two easy-setup hammock straps
- 32 adjustment loops
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- 210T parachute nylon
- All the installation tools included
- Easy to setup
- Compact and highly portable
- Not ideal for heavy individuals
Camping Hammock with Net – Lightweight COVACURE Double Hammock
This double hammock with a mosquito net has a maximum weight of up to 440lbs despite weighing only 1.76lbs. It is made from high-quality 210T parachute nylon material, which is tear-resistant, breathable, and quick-drying.
The hammock and net feature Triple-Stitching seams and ultra-strong nylon straps that provide reliable support. The storage bag can also be used for storage when you are using the hammock.
The hammock is easy to set up and fold up for storage. Additionally, its compact size makes it easy to pack and carry when going camping.
- Item Dimensions lxwxh: 10 x 6 x 3 inches
- 210T parachute nylon
- Ultra-strong nylon
- Maximum weight up to 440lbs
- Weight: 1.76lbs
- 8ft adjustable hammock straps
- High quality
- Easy to Setup
- The hammock cords are flimsy
Easthills Outdoors Jungle Explorer 118″ x 79″ Double Camping Hammock
The Easthills camping hammock features two long tree straps with 16 adjustable loops, two aluminum wire gate carabiners, and two net ropes. The hammock set also comes with four guy lines, four aluminum stakes, and a waterproof rainfly (if you choose the rainfly version).
The hammock is made from a high-strength, 210T Taffeta parachute with triple-stitch edge seams. The hammock is breathable and quick drying. The No-See-Um mesh on top provides excellent insect protection and ventilation. And the mesh contains 2500 holes per square inch, which prevents even the smallest pests from getting through.
The hammock also features four internal hanging loops and two gear pockets inside to hold your small personal items. Additionally, the full-length double side SBS zippers make getting in and out of the hammock a breeze. Lastly, you can take off the top mesh mosquito net, and the hammock comes with a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Maximum Weight Recommendation: 700 Pounds
- Item Weight: 1.8 Kilograms
- Two long tree straps
- 16 adjustable loops
- 210T Taffeta parachute
- Triple stitch edge seams
- No-See-Um mesh on top
- Measuring 300 x 200cm
- Four internal hanging loops
- Two gear pockets
- Full-length double side SBS zippers
- Daisy-chained loop system
- Two aluminum wire gate Carabiners
- Mesh contains 2500 holes per square inch, making it impervious to small bugs.
- Easy to setup
- The net sags and touches the occupant, which is counterproductive.
ENO, Eagles Nest Outfitters JungleNest Hammock
This ENO extended 10′ Hammock features a structural ridgeline for better support. Its Featherlite DAC spreader bar boosts interior volume, and it also has an integrated and stowable bug net. It also features hanging internal storage and a full-length zipper for easy access.
The hammock is made from heavy-duty nylon that is lightweight and tear-resistant. And the net is made from lightweight lite mesh and designed to create room and not weigh you down. It also comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 10′ Hammock
- Featherlite DAC Spreader Bar Boosts Interior Volume
- Integrated/Stowable Bug Net
- Hanging Interior Storage
- Full-length zipper
- Capacity: 300lbs / 136kg
- Material: 40D NewWave™ Nylon / SkyWeave™ Lite Mesh
- Dimensions: 10’ x 4’10” / 3m x 1.4m
- Packed Dimensions: 10″ x 5″ x 5″ / 25cm x 13cm x 13cm
- Item Weight: 20oz / 567g
- Structural Ridgeline
- 2-year warranty
- The cords are too short
Hammock Bliss No-See-Um No More
This bug-proof net is made from breathable nylon. The material conforms to your body for incredible comfort. Additionally, the no-see-ums netting is super strong to resist abrasion. It keeps out sandflies, fleas, gnats, mosquitoes, and many more.
Check this too: Best Portable Showers for Camping
It features four pockets inside the net and four utility loops inside the netting to hang gear. 100″ / 250 cm of super-strength climbing rope is included per side for easy hammock set up. The net weighs 28 oz / 800 grams. It has also been strength tested to determine maximum weight capacity. Lastly, the net is machine washable and dryable
- Bug proof netting
- Four pockets inside the net
- Four utility loops
- Weight: 28 oz / 800 grams
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 pounds / 160 kg
- Fully reversible
- Machine washable
- It does not come with a hammock.
The best camping hammocks with a mosquito net should be quick-drying, breathable, lightweight, and have a high upper weight limit. Additionally, the net should not be low riding to prevent discomfort and bug bites through the net. Lastly, the hammock should be easy to setup.