Snowboarding is a great high adrenaline game. For a beginner, however, it could be quite intimidating if you don’t have the right equipment and tutoring. Choosing a good board and a tutor is not hard. Finding the right boots and socks and boots to match your board is harder.
Even though many ladies will go with just any boots, a professional knows that you need warm comfortable shoes that keep you protected and planted as you make those turns and twists down the slopes.
Top Women’s Snowboard Boots for Beginners in 2021
|Vans Snowboard Boots Women's Hi-Standard||Traditional Lacing||Flex Liner||Soft|
|ThirtyTwo Shift Boa Snowboard Boot||Boa||Comfort Fit||Soft|
|Burton Mint Snowboard Boots for Women||Laced||Imprint 1||Soft|
|ThirtyTwo 32 Exit ‡18 Snowboard Boots for Women||Traditional Lacing||Comfort Fit||Soft|
Here are the best snowboarding boots beginner women should check out
Vans Snowboard Boots Women’s Hi-Standard
The Vans Snowboard Boots are not only comfortable but also very forgiving to simple mistakes a beginner might do on the slopes. A flexible structure (rated 3 on the Flex Rating chart) lets your legs wiggle around enough for a natural range of motion while the robust internal web harness keeps you planted at all times.
You also get perforations for enhanced air control and a Nylex moisture-soaking wick top sheet that protects your feet from dampness.
A notable performance feature would be the Reverse waffle Outsole that is specially designed to absorb impact without numbing your feel hence making board control easier.
- Designed to enhance the board feel without sending too much shock to the feet
- Strong internal web harness to protect your ankle
- Comfortable fit and warm on your feet
- Gives you some flex that makes the boot more natural to beginners
- A traditional lace system that takes some practice to lace tight enough
ThirtyTwo Shift Boa Snowboard Boot
The Shifty Boa Snowboarding boot is a great asset to beginners thanks to the tons of comfort and supports you get at such an acceptable price. The highlight, however, is the Boa lacing system. All you need is to twist the dial mounted on the shoe’s tongue to select the comfortable tight feet for your snowboarding.
The boot is lined with micro-fleece that gives your feet a warm comfortable feel without irritating you even if you wear it all ay long. All this is encased in an heat-molded foam liner casing that supports and protects your foot as you snowboard.
- Easy to use Boa lacing system
- Comfortably laced for your feet
- Strong outer shell to keep your feet safe
- You can still choose traditional laces if you want
- None at the price point
Burton Mint Snowboard Boots for Women
These comfortable, warm and lightweight snowboarding boots from Burton Mint come ready for the slopes and you don’t have to worry about breaking them in.
You can customize the boot’s fit by modifying the upper and lower zones of the shoe to give you the right wrap, rebound, and response without spending too much time.
The boot gives you snow-proof gusset that will seal your boot and keep your feet dry and warm at all costs. The boot will keep you warm even in the coldest season and it is as light as they come meaning you don’t need very strong legs to keep snowboarding.
- Comes already broken-in hence you can fit your boot and don’t expect it to change
- A snug design that will keep you warm even in the coldest weather
- A comfortable construction that gives ultimate support to your foot
- A Dynalite outsole for better cushioning and better board feel
- Measurements vary by size
ThirtyTwo 32 Exit ’18 Snowboard Boots for Women
These ThirtyTwo boots are designed for fast learners who want to learn the basics and grow up to thrashing without changing their apparel. It doesn’t matter whether you go hard or you are just looking for fun smooth rides, the Exit ’18 has a lot of flex and will let you hit the slopes with utter comfort.
The boots have a flexible comfort liner that already feels broken in. Couple this with the Eva molded footbed cushions and you are guaranteed of full-day comfort. The Evolution Foam outsoles will keep you going for seasons and can still double up as snow hiking boots for post-snowboarding walk sessions.
- Easy to use traditional laces
- A comfortable broken-in fit
- Thermo-moldable liner with intuition foam for super comfort
- An efficient zoned interlacing system
- You might be in trouble if you get them wet
Snowboarding puts a reasonable strain on your calves, ankles, and legs in general. It takes time to temper your legs and moves on to advanced skier shoes. The above are great options for beginners. They will protect you without taking away the comfort.
They are still flexible enough to accommodate natural movement a beginner might make that are not ideal for snowboarding hence reducing the chances of ending up with sprains, blisters or plain tired legs.